November 8, 2014

***How to subscribe to Lil' Paper Crumbs*** ###UPDATE###

###UPDATE###
So I apparently didn't think about the mobile view of my website. I'm so sorry for those who have looked at it on their smart phones and was like "What?". I will figure out how to tell you how to subscribe via mobile site soon!
###UPDATE###



Hi everybody! It has come to my realization that some of you may not know how to subscribe to my blog. Well, I am going to tell you how!!
First things first look to the right. See that little black bar with icons on it? Ok? Good.
It looks like this only in black and white.


Next click the very first icon. 


There you will see Subscribe via email. Type in your email and then hit submit, It's that easy!!
Now you will get email notifications whenever I make one of my fun and awesome posts!

Now get to subscribing!

Later,
Erin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!