October 8, 2014

Mid-Week Chat 10/8/14

So far this week has been ok. My youngest little boy had his 1 year checkup on Monday. The poor fellow had to have his finger pricked and 4 shots! But the good news is that he is growing and he is healthy!  

Also this week I had a 1st time experience. I went to The Rush with my friend Vicky. I worked out on the elliptical machine and the stationary bike. The also really cool thing was my 13 year old kept the baby while I went! He is growing up to be such a responsible young man!



Enough about my week. I wanted to ask y'all a few questions.
For those who blog. Do you plan out every blog post? Or do you 'wing it' with some? Also, do you blog every day? Or just when you feel like it?

I am trying to get a feel for what I want from my blog and how I want to set things up. I know that I don't want to get burned out by doing to much, too quick. My biggest thing I guess, is figuring out a schedule/routine for my blogging. 

Well, I'm gonna jet off of here. I'm working on a new DIY video for you guys.
So be on the look out for it in the next few days!

Later,
Erin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!