October 15, 2014

Mid-Week Chat 10-14-14

Hi everybody! I hope so far you have had a good week. My week so far has been ok. Monday was uneventful. I did get to sleep in though! My husband got up with the boys, so the baby and I could sleep in. Normally the baby wakes up at 6 am anyway. But Monday I was lucky enough that he slept in till 8 am. I did go to Walmart to pick up some medicine. Also I had a McDonald’s Monopoly coupon for a free medium fry. So I went and got that. Yummy! French Fries!! Other than that, nothing but the usual stuff.

Tuesday Benjamin and I had a WIC appointment. For those of you with small children you understand how dreadful this can be. We got there at 8:05 am and didn’t get out until 10:30 am! The really sad thing is my ‘appointment’ time was at 8:15 am. But the good thing is I have WIC checks and that is what is most important. I am so grateful for the assistance! Without WIC, I would have to spend about $100 - $125 more a month on my groceries. It doesn’t cover much. It only covers milk, eggs, peanut butter, cereal, bread, cheese, beans and juice. But we are blessed to receive any and all help. We also get a produce check for $8 once a month. So that is great too!

Be on the lookout for my newest video! It is a DIY paper punch pumpkins. 
Say that 3 times fast! LOL
I also will be posting another video some time really soon. My 13 year old son, Allen is going to do his first DIY video.

Thanks for stopping by for my mid-week chat!

Later,

Erin

2 comments:

  1. What is Allen going too do for his DIY video.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is going to show how to make fun little candy corn people! We are going to get it done this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!