February 4, 2015

Mid-Week Chat 2-4-15

Mid-Week Chat - Diving into God's Word with Lil' Paper Crumbs

It has been several weeks since I posted a Mid-Week Chat. My life has been a series of ups and downs for sometime now. I just got separated from my husband, only 1 month ago. I rung in the new year in a new home, new town and new state. 

But today it was placed on my heart to have our little chat and 
share with you some things that God has been doing in my life.

Moving forward is hard. Even when you feel like you can't do it, if you just let God have control and listen to His spirit, He will guide you and be with you. I am reminded of the poem Footprints.


All to often we forget that God is in control and never leaves us. 
The Bible say "Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden light." Matthew 11:29 & 30

What a beautiful thing to rest in! He doesn't promise us no work or no burdens, but he does promise that with Him, it will be easier than if we go it alone. God is faithful! He has proven to me time and time again, that if I trust in him daily and be obedient, He will provide for me.

What has He done for you lately? How have you seen the provisions of God in your life?


Later,
Erin 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!