Lil' Paper Crumbs
Come follow the trail of Lil' Paper Crumbs and have fun along the way!
October 11, 2014
++++ Photo Fun with my kids ++++
Posted by Unknown with
No comments
So today I took my kids to do a awesome photo shoot at the train tracks. I think they turned out great! I though I would share them with you all. Please comment below and tell me what you think!
Later,
Erin
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Posted in
my boys
,
photography
,
reader opinion
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Home
All About Me
Disclosure Policy
Contact Me
Popular Posts
Finally! Come and see some photos!
My old computer cord broke some time ago. So I was just using my husbands. Well, situation arose that I would need my own. I ordered a new o...
The end of it and the beginning
My tree is done and down. Now on to getting clean and ready for the new year. In the following days, dust will fly, rags will get rung and l...
2 Unique Activities to do with your kids this Thanksgiving
With Thanksgiving less then a week away, I thought I would share a few unique activities with you, that I have created. Not only will you le...
Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!