January 1, 2015

!365 Project!

Hello all you wonderful people out there in the world! I have started one of my resolutions. 
It's a 365 Project. Everyday, I will be taking at least one photograph.  I will be posting daily to www.365project.org and then weekly I will share them with you all.

The camera I use is a little point and shoot made by Sony. It is a Cyber-shot 14.1mp. I really love this little thing! Someday I will get a DSLR, but for now, this thing is great!

Now on to the fun stuff!!! Here is my picture from today. (So far anyway)

Frosted Beauty - By: Lil' Paper Crumbs

What do you think? Isn't it a beauty? When I saw the frost this morning, I just had to get out there and take some pics!! Do you enjoy photography? What type of camera do you use? I hope to hear from you soon.

Later,
Erin


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!