January 17, 2015

365 Project - week 2


Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen. Here is my recap of my week with 365 Project. 
I hope you enjoy it and leave me some comment love!


Misted Sunset - Lil' Paper Crumbs


I saw this out my window while I was folding laundry. 
Quickly I through on my flip flops and ran out.


Pet me, Love me - Lil' Paper Crumbs


This little handsome fellow really enjoys being petted. He was bugging me on the couch. 
So he became my muse for the day.


Beauty - Lil' Paper Crumbs


What beauty this face holds. She is a mysterious cat. 
Hides most of the day, but at night...watch out!


...for the new year - Lil' Paper Crumbs


I have hope for this new year. Hope that my life will be better. That things will change for good.


Rested Soul - Lil' Paper Crumbs


I have lived inland for too long! The walk on the beach that I had really did my soul good. Talking with God and getting sand between my toes is going to be a weekly thing from now on!


Frosted Metal - Lil' Paper Crumbs

Last but not least, today's photograph. While sitting and eating my breakfast I looked out the back door to see everything covered in frost. My mom brought me her hard soled slippers and on my coat went. Donned gloves and grabbed my camera and out I went. 
got several great shots, but this by far was my favorite.

Do you partake in photography? What is your hobby? Do you blog about your hobby?
Until next time.

Later,
Erin 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!