November 19, 2014

Mid-Week Chat 11/19/14

Hi there, y’all! I hope you are having a good week. Here is how my week has gone so far.
Sunday was a rough day for me. I went to bed Saturday feeling very dizzy. Then I woke up Sunday still feeling dizzy. I was dizzy all day. My 2 older boys helped me with the chores and the baby. They were big helpers that day.

Monday came and I felt back to normal. I’m not sure what was going on, but I am sure glad it is done! Feeling dizzy is the pits. Monday evening I folded about 4 loads of laundry and put it away. All except for the summer clothes and clothes that needed to be hung up.

Tuesday was a pain. My baby, Benjamin wouldn't nap unless he was laying on me. So I didn't really get much done. He did nap off of me for about 15 minutes. During that time I hung up the clothes from yesterday. I didn't get the summer clothes away. But I will. I also while he was playing, emptied a tote and got rid of unwanted craft stuff. (unwanted craft stuff? What’s that? LOL) I ended the day with hot chocolate with peppermint marshmallows! Yummy!

Today I will be going to my oldest son’s school. He is participating in his school spelling bee. I’m so excite for him! He won second place in his class. So now it’s on to competing against the other students in 8th grade. If he wins, next is county wide spelling bee. We shall see.

To wrap things up, I just wanted to leave you with these few Bible verses.

James 1:19-27 New International Version (NIV)
19 My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, 20 because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires. 21 Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.
22 Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. 23 Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror 24 and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. 25 But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it—not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it—they will be blessed in what they do.

I know that I am quick to speak and to get angry and that is not good. I try so hard to embody this set of verses. I pray that today you can do the same.

Later,

Erin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!