October 2, 2014

Mid-Week Chat (A day late) 10/2/14

Hi, All! I can't believe I missed my mid-week chat! Well, I guess I'm just a day late and a dollar short. Speaking of money. I hate feeling so broke all the time! Don't you? It seems like the day my husbands pay check comes in.....Poof!....All the money is gone!  Well, not all of it. But the majority of it. So I am trying my best to figure out some way to bring money in while staying at home. I don't want to go into Mary Kay or anything similar to that. If you have any ideas. Please leave me a comment below.

So this week has been interesting. My husband pulled 2 extra shifts on Monday. He left for work 6 am Monday and got home around 8 am Tuesday. Then slept all day and went right back to work Tuesday night! He looked like a zombie when he got home Tuesday morning. Wednesday was a good day. I went and spent some time with 2 of my best friends. My son played with his little buddy and then we went over to see another friend. There he played with a bunch of dogs. It was funny! 

So today started out strange. We got a knock on our door at 5 am. Hubby answer the door with his trusty 9mm tucked away. It was the downstairs neighbor. She was asking if we had left water running in the bathroom. Confused, he said "No. Why?". She proceeded to tell him that there was water flowing from her ceiling and flooding her bathroom. Long story short, a pipe behind our toilet, in the wall, broke. The good news is we don't have any water damage up here. Bad new is. We have a 1 1/2 - 2 ft hole cut into our wall in the hall bathroom. So seeing as we have cats, the door HAS TO STAY SHUT!  I really don't like the idea of having to call the fire department to rip apart the wall to get my cat out. 

So to de-stress from the day, I made something, My door has looked naked long enough. So I made a wreath for it. Here it is!!


 I made it out of things I had just lying around the house. Some hemp twine, newspaper, a cracker box and the pine cone 'flowers' my oldest son found for me. I think they are so pretty! He spent a good 15 minutes finding me these things and others so I could use them in a craft. Such a sweet kiddo!

Well, I'm gonna jet.

Later,
Erin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!