July 26, 2015

I'm BAAACK!

Hello all! It's been several months since my last post. Putting aside my blog and my business has been hard. But it was necessary in order for me to get my family settled into our new life. Now I'm back and you can expect to see new posts and new products from Lil' Paper Crumbs!!

While speaking about Lil' Paper Crumbs, I wanted to fill you in on a few things. My business is growing and I hope to continue to grow it. Be on the look out for my new Etsy Shop and also continued work with lilpapercrumbs.blogspot.com and Facebook.com/lilpapercrumbs.

As for my recent works, here is a picture for you to see!

Woodland Friends note card set
Woodland Friends note set is a 3X4" card set with matching envelopes. With this beautiful, water colored set you will receive: 2 - Birthday, 1 - Miss you, 1 - Get well and 1 - Thank you. For only $6! That's right! $6 for 5 hand painted cards! Contact me today to order your set!


Later,

Erin E. Sears
Lil' Paper Crumbs
lilpapercrumbs@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/lilpapercrumbs



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!