August 27, 2014

Mid-Week Chat

Hi there to all you wonderful people out there in the great beyond! This is my Mid-Week Chat. I plan on having one of these every week. So be looking for it.

So far this week my 2 oldest kids have started a new school year. My oldest son, Allen, is an 8th grader and my middle son, Zachariah is a 3rd grader. It wasn't really hard putting Zach on the bus, but when Allen got on that bus for the first time as an 8th grader, I had to keep from crying. It is hard to imagine my little boy is in his last year in middle school. Only 5 more years and he will graduate high school. It was also hard for me because I have been homeschooling Allen. So I am worried and scared of what the public school will hold for him this time around.

First 2 days went swimmingly for both older boys. But Benjamin on the other hand isn't dealing with it too well. He has been clingy and fussy for the past 2 days. Hopefully today will be better for him. It doesn't help that he is cutting a new tooth. Benny is so miserable when he is teething.

I work for Pizza Hut and work stuff is a little weird right now. We are opening a new location in town for my particular store. But it has been delayed. The really bad thing is that they had already started closing down the old store. So now we are part in one store and part in another. I am just thankful that all the customers I have encountered have been understanding. I work today, so I just hope it is the same today with people.

So now for just a little fun stuff. I am going to try my had at making a tutorial video sometime in the next week. So what do you think I should do? How to make paper medallions or butterfly embellishments? Leave me a comment and let me know.

Later,
Erin

2 comments:

  1. I would like tho see the butterfly and if it is Purple all the better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your input! You just love your purple!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to drop me a line!